link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="medrx-education.com/files/theme/favicon.ico"
· “Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kid's wont laugh at you.” – Jim Rohn
· “If you don't design your own life plan. Chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you. Not much!!” – Jim Rohn
· “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dream.” – Les Brown
· “Success is not final, Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
· “Remember the feeling you get from a good run is far better than the feeling you get from sitting around wishing you were running.” – Sarah Condor
· “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior.
Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive because your habits will become your values.
Keep your values positive because your values will become your destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
· “Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.” – George Herbert