link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="medrx-education.com/files/theme/favicon.ico"
· “Never wait for a change but be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Steve Jobs
· “Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
· “5 rules of happiness: Free your heart from hatred, free your mind from worries, live simply, give more, expect less” - anonymous
· “If you really want to know that what a man is like then take a look at how does he treat his inferiors and not his equals.” – JK Rowling
· “Always be honest because it will give you reward.”
· “No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.” – The Bhagavad Gita
· “Respect is earned, honesty is appreciated, trust is gained, and loyalty is returned.” – anonymous
· “Life is long if you know how to use it, simply become immortal.” – Chirag Navadia
· “Get knowledge to take benefit from it and to learn from it the ways of living not to earn money.” - anonymous
· “Work hard because you will die but your name will live forever.” - Anonymous
· “Darkness cannot drive out darkness but only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate but only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
· “Relationship never dies a natural death. They are killed by ego, attitude, and ignorance. You need relationships to be successful.” - anonymous